Wednesday 20 July 2011

Shadow Dance - Julie Garwood

Penerbit Ballantine Books
Tahun 2007
page 391
Price : RM12.00


SOLD TO ANN KHAIRUDDIN - TQVM
03 OGOS 2011




Jordan Buchanan is thrilled that her brother and best friend are tying the knot. The wedding is a lavish affair–for the marriage of Dylan Buchanan and Kate MacKenna is no ordinary occasion. It represents the joining of two family dynasties. The ceremony and reception proceed without a hitch–until a crasher appears claiming to be a MacKenna guest. The disheveled and eccentric professor of medieval history warns that there’s “bad blood” between the couple’s clans, stemming from an ancient feud that originated in Scotland, and involving the Buchanan theft of a coveted MacKenna treasure.

1 comment:

  1. I really love Julie Garwood's novels and especially those in this series with the Buchanans. However, I have to say that I was just a little disappointed with this particular novel. Noah has been one of my very favorite characters and I was looking forward to his story more than any other. I felt this book lacked a little of the usual detail that her previous books had (in terms of the emotional connection or physical attraction between the two main characters). It seemed as if one minute they were working together and the next, they were in love. I felt like I had missed something important that led up to that point.

    ReplyDelete